Annually, my college friends and I have a girls trip. This year my friends and I took a trip to Destin. The group was small this year, but we had a great time. This was the first time I went to Destin and didn't step foot on the beach. The weather was quite chilly, so we went shopping at the outlets. The trip was very relaxing and a lot of fun. I look forward to the next one. Sunday, November 9, 2008
Girls Trip
Annually, my college friends and I have a girls trip. This year my friends and I took a trip to Destin. The group was small this year, but we had a great time. This was the first time I went to Destin and didn't step foot on the beach. The weather was quite chilly, so we went shopping at the outlets. The trip was very relaxing and a lot of fun. I look forward to the next one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Geez, thanks for posting the "boob" shot!
I had a great time! Can't wait to do it again.
I thought you would like it, Michele!!!
Post a Comment