Sorry about the lull in posts. It has been a very busy couple of weeks. As you can see the stomach managed to get even bigger. I went to the doctor this past Monday. The baby's heart beat is still in the 140s. My stomach is measuring average, so I can't blame the baby for all the weight gain. ;( Still feeling good, but easily fatigued. Only 7 more weeks until baby!!!!
Monday, March 23, 2009
33 Week Progression
Sorry about the lull in posts. It has been a very busy couple of weeks. As you can see the stomach managed to get even bigger. I went to the doctor this past Monday. The baby's heart beat is still in the 140s. My stomach is measuring average, so I can't blame the baby for all the weight gain. ;( Still feeling good, but easily fatigued. Only 7 more weeks until baby!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Can't wait to meet baby Voltz!
Post a Comment