I can't believe a month has gone by already. Xander has change immensely over the past month. My son is already an over achiever at one month. We went to the pediatrician for a checkup this past week. Xander weighed 11 lbs and is 22 inches tall. He is in the 90% for both.
Xander @ 1 month
Xander @ 1 month
Xander's first bottle. He slept for 3.5 hours after finishing. Needless to say we made the bottle a bedtime routine. Jude and Xander both enjoy it.
Xander has started to smile on purpose. I think my son is getting more adorable with age. :)
Xander's favorite sleep spot is in somebody's arms or cuddled in the boppy pillow. He looks like an angel, right?Things are definitely improving with time. Xander is starting to sleep 2.5-3.5 hour spans at night. I am also better in tune with his needs and wants. I am enjoying every minute with him and looking forward to the many months ahead.


2 comments:
Awww...he's precious. Glad he's sleeping better. Before you know it he will be sleeping through the night.
Awww, he is so cute! I'm so glad we got to visit with you and Xander today, even though our two kiddos slept through lunch :-)
Post a Comment