Xander is doing great. We went for his 6mth check and he is right on target with development. He was 28 1/2 in and 19.8lbs. He has definitely surpassed that now. We just bought him a new car seat, because he out grew the old one. We also had to buy new clothes, size 12mths, because he has gotten so big.
Xander has become a little chatter box. He babbles all the time. I swear he says "Mama" and "Dada," but I am told it is just coincidence. He loves to roll all over the place. Rolling is how he gets from point A to point B. He also has likes to grab and reach for things then put them in his mouth. We had to "child proof" the house for his safety and our sanity. Here are a couple of pictures from the past month.
Xander handling power tools already!!! Daddy is so proud.








1 comment:
I can not get over how big he is already. He is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment