Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 15, 2010

Xander's 9 & 10th month

Sorry for the late entry. Things have been hectic, to say the least. Xander is growing up so fast. He has all kind of new tricks. He just started crawling on his hands and knees rather than the army crawl. He also has been pulling up to a standing postion. His balance isn't quite there yet, so he needs assistance standing. He has also starting to eat table food. I call Xander my little mooch. You cannot eat anything without him wanting to try it.

We went to the doctor for his nine month check up. He is healthy and growing. He is not measuring up to his daddy, though. Xander weighed in 21.7 lbs and measured 29.5". His daddy was 32" and 27lbs. Xander still has a blocked tear duct on the left eye. We are going to see an ENT doctor sometime this month. It makes me nervous to think about it.

Here are some pictures over the past two months. We have been busy, but still have time for fun.


Xander's first Mardi Gras.

Xander crawling around at Nana & Papere's house.


Playing with cousin Emma at her new house.


Riding in the wagon with cousing Emma.


Xander's new favorite toy, the ball.

Relaxing at City Park under the oak tree.

At the park with my cousins, Blake & Kati.
Hanging out for the St. Patty's day parade.



We are having such a great time with Xander. I am sure it won't be long and I will be blogging Xander walking. How time flys!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

thanks for the update...finally! Xander is such a cutie pie!

mtvoltz said...

I am trying to keep up. I have a couple of things on my plate.