Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 1, 2009

22 Week Progression

Baby and I are doing well. We have another check up next week. I couldn't ask for a better pregnancy. I have started to feel the baby move, which is awesome. I can't wait for Jude to be able to feel it also. Pregnancy has also made me the bionic woman. I can smell, hear, and taste everything ten fold, which is good and bad. Everything tastes sooo good, but I can hear everything when sleeping. I guess this is my body's way of preparing me to be keen to the baby.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Looking good, Mamma!

When do you guys move into the house? It looks so great!

mtvoltz said...

Thank you.

We started moving half the house this past weekend. The other half will be moved this weekend. We should be finished by Monday. What a relief!

lenee said...

I agree, you look awesome!