Went to the doctor today and she said everything looked good. The baby's heartbeat slowdown to about 140 bpm. So if the wives tale is true, this could mean a baby boy. Jude is still convinced it is girl. We will have to wait and see.
You are never going to believe this. The inspector had a heart attack, so he didn't come. Jude is supposed to get in touch with somebody else today. What bad luck!!!
4 comments:
I'm sticking with boy. Did you get moved in to your house?
You are never going to believe this. The inspector had a heart attack, so he didn't come. Jude is supposed to get in touch with somebody else today. What bad luck!!!
Good luck with the inspector, I hope you get settled in soon!
And I'm still set with Boy!!!
Well guys, we finally moved in. We spent our first night on Saturday. Its like staying in a hotel. I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment