Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Doctor's Visit

Unfortunately, I don't have much to tell. I am now a loose 1cm, 60% effaced, at station -3. I am definitely getting discouraged for a normal delivery, i.e. not a c-section. I feel like everyday that passes there is less of a chance for a natural delivery. I am scheduled for fetal monitoring Tuesday morning and a doctor visit. If I don't have the baby by then, the doctor and I will discuss the possibility of induction. Keep your fingers crossed and hope the baby decides to grace us with its presence before Tuesday. I am hoping to meet this baby soon.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I canNOT believe that you are still pregnant. That is crazy and I feel so bad for you. I totally understand how anxious you must be right now.

Come on Baby Voltz, we're dying to meet you!