I feel HUGE!!! I cannot wait for the baby to get here. I take my finals for the semester May 4 and then the baby needs to come. I have been lucky, though. I still feel great, no swelling and am not that uncomfortable. Unfortunately, I have not been getting alot of sleep. I wake up every couple hours. I have resorted to watching television on the couch in between my "night cat naps." I am also experiencing night sweats, so I keep the house freezing. My poor husband!!! I know he is ready for baby too.
Friday, May 1, 2009
391/2 weeks Progression Picture
I feel HUGE!!! I cannot wait for the baby to get here. I take my finals for the semester May 4 and then the baby needs to come. I have been lucky, though. I still feel great, no swelling and am not that uncomfortable. Unfortunately, I have not been getting alot of sleep. I wake up every couple hours. I have resorted to watching television on the couch in between my "night cat naps." I am also experiencing night sweats, so I keep the house freezing. My poor husband!!! I know he is ready for baby too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah, come on baby Voltz. Now that your final is behind you, you need to get moving :-)
How come your ticker says you only have 2 days to go? Isn't your due date on Friday???
Don't know about the ticker. My due date is Friday. I am going to the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully she will give me some good news.
Post a Comment