The nursery is coming along slowly. What you see is what is done. Jude is still working on the dresser and changing table. I have a few things to put on the wall, but they require adding the name of the baby. All the clothes and baby paraphernalia are put away. My bags are packed. Just waiting for Baby Voltz to make the grand entrance.Monday, May 4, 2009
Nursery
The nursery is coming along slowly. What you see is what is done. Jude is still working on the dresser and changing table. I have a few things to put on the wall, but they require adding the name of the baby. All the clothes and baby paraphernalia are put away. My bags are packed. Just waiting for Baby Voltz to make the grand entrance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Adorable!
Still no baby???
Nope!!! I go to the doctor today. Hopefully she will have some good news.
Post a Comment